The Spark Futbol Full-Year Academy exists to ‘fill the gaps’ in aspiring junior and youth players (6-16) individual football development and experience.
Tailored for committed players and families seeking an ‘outcome’ from their football experience and training. Individually. Not just ‘more of the same’.
Those selected into the Academy have the opportunity to accelerate their individual development holistically by working closely with their coaches and mentors across the Spark Futbol 4-Key Pillars of Player Development throughout the year.
Technique ~ Intelligence ~ Biomechanics ~ Mindset
With the primary purpose of maximising each player’s football potential and love for the game.
On-ground the players train under the ‘Deconstructed Box Game’ Methodology & Curriculum. Designed and created by Spark Futbol and inspired by some of the leading global practises and trends in coaching today.
Using our unique approach to Player-Centred ‘Pattern Recognition’ – the DBG Method is designed to create highly intelligent and technically better footballers that are therefore more effective in the game.
The player’s biomechanical and mindset development is then supported both online and on ground. Led through our ‘Expert Mentor’ program. Where we open up our network to provide direct access to internationally recognized global leaders in these fields.
As part of the program, players also play in the Premier Academy League (PAL) competition/s each term – the premier junior and youth SSG competition in Australia for leading Private Academies nation-wide.
Only players selected and invited into the Academy should register.
For more information and to put your child forward for consideration please click the EOI (Expression of Interest) button below.
Full-Year Academy Player Experience & Inclusions:
- 2x Weekly Spark Sessions In-Term – totalling 64x sessions (minimum) for the year
- Flexibility for the second weekly session to be off-set into other individual player development Spark programs in Terms 1/2/3
- Guaranteed selection into the Spark Futbol Premier Academy League (PAL) Match Day Squads each term
- 24x PAL Match Days (circa 48x PAL games for the year)
- 24x Pre-Match Team Tactical Spark Sessions
- 8x ‘Expert Mentor’ Sessions
- Mid & Full-Year Player Reports / Heat Maps
- Mid-Year ‘Parent-Teacher’ 1-on-1 Zoom
- Full Personalised PUMA 2023 Spark Futbol Match Day & Training kit (personalisation only available for a limited time)
- Exclusive Holiday, Term-Based, Specialist Program Discounts
- Online Training Support
- $100 Active Kids Discount Eligible
Market Value: $10,495
Total Cost: $2,995*
* Subsidised fee thanks to our Major ‘Partner 4 Purpose’ Sponsor – Harvey Norman.
** Financial Support Scholarships also available thanks to our Minor ‘Partner 4 Purpose’ Sponsor – Bellrock Broking.
Academy Weekly In-Term Training and PAL Match Days Schedule:
- Academy Trainings Sessions run on Mondays & Wednesdays.
- Optional extra Technical Training Sessions run on Fridays (separate registration at 50% discount for FY Academy players)
- PAL Match Days run on Sundays (Minimum 6 per term).
- All trainings and games run out of Macquarie University Sporting Fields.