The Spark Futbol Term-1 Academy Program exists to ‘fill the gaps’ in aspiring junior and youth players (6-16) individual football development and experience.
Tailored for committed players and families seeking an ‘outcome’ from their football experience and training. Individually. Not just ‘more of the same’.
Those selected into the Academy have the opportunity to accelerate their individual development holistically by working closely with their coaches and mentors across the Spark Futbol 4-Key Pillars of Player Development throughout the year.
Intelligence ~ Technique ~ Biomechanics ~ Mindset
With the primary purpose of maximising each player’s football potential and love for the game.
On-ground the players train under the ‘Deconstructed Box Game Method’. Designed and created by Spark Futbol and inspired by some of the leading global practises and trends in coaching today.
Using our unique approach to Player-Centred ‘Pattern Recognition’ – the DBG Method is designed to create highly intelligent and technically better footballers that are therefore more effective in the game.
The player’s biomechanical and mindset development is then supported both online and on ground. Led through our ‘Expert Mentor’ program. Where we open up our network to provide direct access to internationally recognised global leaders in these fields.
As part of the program, players also play in the IFA (formerly PAL) Term-1 Pre-Season Sydney Competition – the premier junior and youth SSG competition in Australia for leading Private Academies.
Only players selected and invited into the Academy should register.
For more information and to put your child forward for consideration please click the EOI (Expression of Interest) button below.
2024 Term-1 Academy Player Experience & Inclusions:
- 1x Weekly Spark Session – totalling 8x sessions in Term-1 (with the option to add the second weekly Academy session for the term)
- 6x IFA Match Days (circa 12x IFA games for the term)
- 6x Pre-Match Team Tactical Spark Sessions
- 2x ‘Expert Mentor’ Sessions
- Full 2024 PUMA Spark Futbol Academy Kit (2024 Match Day Shirt/Shorts/Socks, Training Shirt/Shorts/Socks, Training Jacket, Ball, Cap)
- $50 Active Kids Discount Eligible
Academy Weekly In-Term Training and IFA Match Days:
- Academy Trainings Sessions run on Mondays & Wednesdays (player chooses their training night and/or can select both nights at registration).
- Optional extra third Technical Training Sessions run on Fridays (separate registration).
- IFA Match Days run on Sundays (Minimum 6 per term) @ Wanderers Football Park (WSW A-League Facility).
- All trainings run out of Macquarie University Sporting Fields.
*Trainings and Match Day schedule, times and locations subject to change.