The Premier Academy League (PAL), in partnership with Western Sydney Wanderers, will once again be hosting the countries National Cup this upcoming April School Holidays at the state-of-the-art Wanderers Football Park (WSW Training Facility at Blacktown).
With Academies from Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, Far North Queensland, and Canberra set to join the NSW PAL Academies in a 5-Day ‘Football Festival’ to play for the right of being crowned ‘National Champions!’
For all those who participated in last year’s inaugural event, it’s safe to say this was one of our highlights of the year! And a landmark moment for Youth Football in Australia!
Full Details on the PAL National Cup 2023 can be found below;
- Dates: Monday April 17th to Friday 21st, 2023 (Second Week of School Holidays).
- Host Venue: Wanderers Football Park (Blacktown International Sports Park).
- Match Format: 7-a-side for ALL AGES U8-U16.
- Match Times: TBC. But all games will be run during the day at this stage.
- Number of Matches. Between 8-10 games per team across the five days.
- Cup Structure: Group Stage into Knock-Outs into Finals (by division).
- Spark Pre-Sessions: Delivered daily for each team.
- Spark Pre-Cup Preparation Training Morning: April 14th @ Christie Park
- Registration Fee: $425 per player.
- Fee Subsides: 2023 Full-Year players will also receive their 15% ‘Specialist Program’ discount.
As a Premier Academy League (PAL) Member Academy, Spark Futbol is proud to have been invited to submit multiple teams into the tournament across all age groups. From U8s to U16s.
Players who have been selected and sent an official invite (ONLY) can now register via the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page.
Players who would like to be considered for selection still can do so via the EOI button below.
Be the Spark!