PARTICIPANT BOOKING CANCELLATIONS, AMENDMENTS & SELECTIONS
- Spark Futbol reserves the right to cancel any training session or game for any reason. In most case, usually only associated to situations out of our control. Such as, but not limited to, inclement weather, ground closures, air quality, and global pandemics.
- All game or training cancellation notifications will be sent out via the nominated communication platform for each program as soon as possible – based on the unique individual circumstances associated to each.
- Spark Futbol commits to doing everything possible to deliver all unique program hours and deliverables for every individual event or program. But will not be held liable to refunds or credits should it not be possible to deliver any component of the program for reasons out of our control.
- Spark Futbol reserves all rights to reschedule and/or change venues for any reason. This will not be considered a cancellation.
- Spark Futbol reserves the right to accept, decline or remove any participant from any program as they deem necessary. No refunds will be issued as a result of this.
- Selections of players for selective teams, programs, and game time are at the sole discretion of Spark Futbol and its coaching team. Communications will not be entered into in the case players are not selected to participate for any particular team, program, or game.
- Refunds will not be issued within a 4-week period of when Spark Futbol event or program is due to commence.
- Refunds will only be considered on the basis of “extraordinary circumstances”. Such as long-term injury and financial hardship.
- If refunds are approved, they will be delivered less a cancellation fee that covers any associated costs, admin fees, and merchant fees.
MEDIA SUPPORT & APPAREL REFUNDS
- There are no refunds or exchanges on apparel purchased through the website or via email.
- There are no refunds Media Support Packages purchased within a 4-week period of due commencement.
- All players are required to wear, play, and train in appropriate football gear (including boots and shinpads) at every session. Along with undertake appropriate health and safety measure such as sunscreen application, rehydration, and food (where necessary). Failure to do so is it the risk of the participant and Spark Futbol take no responsibility for any injury or illness that may be incurred as a result of the participant failing to do so.
- All parents and participants agree to attend, play and train by the minimum behavioural and safety standards set out and communicated by Spark Futbol in advance of each Spark Futbol event or program.
INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE
- Football is a physical, contact sport that contains various levels of risk for both participants and attendees. All attendees and participants at any Spark Futbol event or program understand that they undertake and involve themselves at their own risk. Spark Futbol take no responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, or loss that may eventuate directly or indirectly at a Spark Futbol event or program. And/or associated event or program.
- At registration and payment all Spark Futbol participants and parents / carers release Spark Futbol from any claims associated with any incidents that may occur directly or indirectly at a Spark Futbol event or program. And/or associated event or program.
- In the event of illness or injury at a Spark Futbol event or program (or associated event or program), you hereby grant Spark Futbol staff and/or representatives full consent to administer medical treatment and/or take appropriate action to call on appropriate medical professionals (including ambulances if required) at your own cost.
PHOTOGRAPHY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- We will regularly take photos of participants and players for marketing purposes across all websites. As such, all participants and players accept that they could be photographed at any time for this purpose.
- If you or your child do not want to be photographed we require this in writing. Please email us at [email protected]before the commencement of each individual booking to ensure this will be actioned. We still cannot guarantee this participant will not be featured in marketing material, but we will do our best to ensure they aren’t.
TRADEMARKS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All participants and players understand that the Spark Futbol brand, IP, methodology, and approach cannot be reproduced without Spark Futbol Head Office approval.