- Former elite youth & professional level player (Australia & UK)
- AFC / FFA B Licence
- Former NPL Youth Head Coach, NPL SAP Technical Director & NPL Technical Advisor
- Former Association Club Girls Youth Diamond League Head Coach & Technical Director
- Former Coerver Coaching Regional Director & Coach
- Passionate Youth Coach & Mentor – in it for the future of our game and the people we serve through it!
The football journey so far …
Cam came through the same youth system as Australia’s ‘golden generation’ in the 90’s, forming part of the 1999 U17 FIFA World Cup Joeys National Team shadow squad, before spending 3 years in the old National Soccer League (NSL) set up. Playing for Sydney Olympic, Northern Spirit and Newcastle United in the National Youth League before being invited into the 1st Grade set up at both Northern Spirit and Newcastle United.
During this time Cam was identified and invited to trial in the UK at some of Englands biggest clubs including Aston Villa, Newcastle United, and Crystal Palace before ultimately playing for Stoke City’s Reserves in 2003 whilst training fulltime with the 1st team under seasoned English Premier League Manager, Tony Pulis.
Cam then returned home to Australia where he spent the next decade playing professionally on a part-time basis in what’s now titled the National Premier League.
With a deep desire to make a difference in the game, and in the lives of its next generation, it was a ‘leap of faith’ in 2017 that saw Cam jump ‘full-time’ into youth football development. A journey that continues to this day as the Owner / Founder / Director of Spark Futbol and as an Executive Panel member and CEO of Independent Football Australia.